You'll never guess what I use instead of bread...

Options
2»

Replies

• greymouse
    greymouse Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just tried my hand at creating another new flavour combo. What do you guys think?

Salad in the Sunshine: Chargrilled corn + apple + mint + avocado + egg + cabbage + parsley + spring onion, with a light honey/fish sauce/sweet chilli dressing. Yummy new combo :)

12142297_895442257200567_912238684_n.jpg

Would love to hear your thoughts and more ideas xx
  • cindytw
    cindytw Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Zucchini lasagna is amazing! My husband claimed for 20 years to hate zucchini! But you can bet your $$$ he ate every scrap of some zucchini lasagna!! I also make Zoodles with a spiral cutter (like spaghetti), zucchini pickles, Zucchini pizza (or eggplant), zucchini taco boats, and zucchini chips.
  • kcooks65
    kcooks65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Greymouse, your ideas sound awesome. I am new here. My first night on the board. Trying to figure everything out. I'm trying to cut out bread, except for josephs low carb pitas etc..... your sunshine salad looks divine. I love a little Spivey so the chilli Thai sauce caught my attention. Keep posting. I have a feeling I like your style. Thankyou!!! ~ K
  • greymouse
    Options
    Thanks K, yeah it's great putting ideas up and getting feedback. Welcome to the board!
  • greymouse
    Options
    cindytw wrote: »
    Zucchini lasagna is amazing! My husband claimed for 20 years to hate zucchini! But you can bet your $$$ he ate every scrap of some zucchini lasagna!! I also make Zoodles with a spiral cutter (like spaghetti), zucchini pickles, Zucchini pizza (or eggplant), zucchini taco boats, and zucchini chips.

Love that he ate it all, gold!