help with recovering from a binge !

Options
Kso i usually eat really healthy, whole , natural foods and this week i just finished exams and have been eating crap for the past three days. On thursday i ate about 2 bowls of chips and 2 cookies, which wasn't that bad but then friday i had finished my last exam and i had started off my day with a nice, healthy spinach smoothie, then ate fries and gravy, then like 4 cookies then a slice of pizza and went out drinking and had about half a litre of pop and little less than a pint of vodka. Today i tried to get back on track and ate a good breakfast of oatmeal and a few hours later i ate half a bag of chips. I didn't really eat many more calories than usual (less than a thousand total) so I'm not concerned about gaining fat. However, since my bodys not use to salt (less than a 1000 mg a day) or sugar, I'm EXTREMELY bloated and gained abou t 2.5 pounds of excess water and bloat. My stomachs about 3 inches bigger than normal and none of my clothes fit! What's the best thing i can do to debloat and get my systm back to normal again ?

Replies

• sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Lots of water! It'll help to purge the excess sodium from your system. Just be careful because too much can affect your BP levels. (Source: My doc c: )
  • lmaccormick19
    Options
    Thanks !
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Sweat it out or pee it out (Drink TONS of water!)
  • 55in13
    55in13 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Do you run? A long run squeezes moisture out of me like nobody's business and burns a lot of calories in the process.
  • lmaccormick19
    Options
    Never thought of that actually! I'll try that
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    it goes away in a few days.