Needing Advice...

Everytime I get on my journey to workout my Body gets EXTREMELY tired. Days where it's hard to get out of bed to go to work. I'm talking medium workouts nothing extreme. How can I replenish my energy.

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Eat more?

Seriously, how many calories are you eating every day? Are you netting (calories eaten minus those burned in exercise) at least 1200 calories per day? If you aren't fueling your workouts properly, lethargy and exhaustion are side effects of your body not getting enough energy.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    First, make sure you're eating the proper amount of calories for weight loss, without starving yourself. Second, I suggest going for a physical and getting some blood work done. It could be an iron deficiency, or a thyroid issue, or blood sugar issues. Or it could be none of those things, but it would be a good start to rule them out!
  • cbaugh1978
    cbaugh1978 Posts: 8 Member
    SueInAz wrote: »
    Eat more?

Seriously, how many calories are you eating every day? Are you netting (calories eaten minus those burned in exercise) at least 1200 calories per day? If you aren't fueling your workouts properly, lethargy and exhaustion are side effects of your body not getting enough energy.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    How many calories are you eating? It might not be enough to fuel your workouts, or your macros/micronutrients are not being met.
  • cbaugh1978
    I get close to meeting them, sometimes I do meet them. That might be the problem. I appreciate your help.
  • cbaugh1978
    First, make sure you're eating the proper amount of calories for weight loss, without starving yourself. Second, I suggest going for a physical and getting some blood work done. It could be an iron deficiency, or a thyroid issue, or blood sugar issues. Or it could be none of those things, but it would be a good start to rule them out!

• cbaugh1978
    Thank you for replying. I believe after reading everyones reply, it might be my intake. Not, enough calories to refuel. I went to an endocronologist (not sure if spelled right) some months ago and everything was good, rethinking my meals
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    So how many calories are you eating?