strriving towards loving myself

I'M on a mission to regain my self esteem and love for myself. I've been making alot of changes in my life as far as weeding out the negative people and things that keep me in a slump. I just recently decided to also start working on my health *kitten* well since I've learned the number one thing to improve cognation is exercise and eating healthy goes hand in hand with that. So here. I am hoping to gain a new lifestyle change and meet some positive and great folks that share some common interest

Replies

• macgurl01
    macgurl01 Posts: 10 Member
    Not sure why the astricks appeared i didn't use any profanity. Unless it was a typo on my end. Have a blessed day!!
  • SassyAss371
    SassyAss371 Posts: 3 Member
    Well I hope that you do great with you mission I can understand where your coiming from and I'm working on getting healthier it can be hard but I'm pushing forward so we can motivate each other if you like too
  • macgurl01
    Well I hope that you do great with you mission I can understand where your coiming from and I'm working on getting healthier it can be hard but I'm pushing forward so we can motivate each other if you like too

• macgurl01
    Thank you, I really do need some motivation behind this new change for myself. Im always the one doing the morivating but can't quite practice what I preach. I hate that about myself. I definitely accept that invitation. Im Kai by the way.