Hi there!!!!

Options
Well just started 3 days ago and I love it, my goal is to lose 100 lbs , I know that I have a lonng way to go but I can do it. Hopefully I can add you guys as friends .Thx Naty:)

Replies

• ladytwilight72
    ladytwilight72 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hi as naty...I also would like to loose about 100 lbs . I've read several posts from people who have done just that. I think we are in the right place. Feel free to add me if you would like. Have a great and successful day :-)
  • Chubby_to_Cut
    Chubby_to_Cut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you both on doing this! I'd love to lose 100 but kind of afraid of failure. So I downed my goal weight by -70 instead. Lol

All the best dolls!
  • Nathy_F
    Nathy_F Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey ladytwilight, I sent you the friend rqst

Hi as naty...I also would like to loose about 100 lbs . I've read several posts from people who have done just that. I think we are in the right place. Feel free to add me if you would like. Have a great and successful day :-)

• Nathy_F
    Options

I know is a lot but Im thinking it will take approx 1 year or more, I finally understood I cant lose that much in 3-6 months lol .
    Congrats to you both on doing this! I'd love to lose 100 but kind of afraid of failure. So I downed my goal weight by -70 instead. Lol

All the best dolls!

• Maybeesometimes
    Maybeesometimes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hullo!
    I'm May 29 over the last ten years I've gained 50lbs and I've started my journey at 187# Cw:176 Gw:135 I'm hoping MFP will be a good tool for me. This month my short term goal is to break into the 160s and complete a zombie 5k
  • Chubby_to_Cut
    Chubby_to_Cut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    @Maybeesometimes don't worry we got ya!! All the support one chick can ask for!

Ps) zombie 5k sounds AMAZING!! That'll be a blast for sure!
  • CardiLuxe
    CardiLuxe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. :) Everyone else too!
    Need maximum motivation that goes both ways!
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm also looking to lose 100+!! Would love to help support each other! Feel free to add me!
  • Maybeesometimes
    Options
    Thank you
  • Tdavern4002
    Tdavern4002 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 100+... it's daunting...but slow and steady wins the race... I would love some MFP friend for support as well...
  • Maybeesometimes
    Options
    I'm hoping I won't get too winded mile 3!!
    @ chubby_to_cut Maybe you should set the 100lb goal I think the old quote "reach for the moon and you will land among the stars" can be applied if you don't reach your goal I don't think you would be a failure!
  • dragonfire12601
    dragonfire12601 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40lbs. Feel free to add me. It's always more fun with friends :)
  • Nathy_F
    Options
    Thx guys, I sent the friend requestS to all, did it through my cell (dont trust much), please add me if invt did not go through. :)
  • kpringlechip
    kpringlechip Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello Natymen. I desire to loss 100 as well. So far I'm 21 lbs down....still a ways to go. I'm striving to reach my goal because my doctor wants to put me on Metformin. Please feel free to add me. I needed added support to start a low carb/low sugar lifestyle.
  • Nathy_F
    Options
    Congratz on the 21 lbs that you lose already , yes definitely I will sent the friend rqst.:)

Hello Natymen. I desire to loss 100 as well. So far I'm 21 lbs down....still a ways to go. I'm striving to reach my goal because my doctor wants to put me on Metformin. Please feel free to add me. I needed added support to start a low carb/low sugar lifestyle.