Friends for a new start

Options
Looking for motivation for a second start at weight loss. A year and a half ago I lost 70(ish) pounds. After my wedding, a move, a new job that came with a 4 hour round trip commute, I have found myself up 20 pounds. Because I am in a new portion of my life, I made a new account for new goals. I am looking to loose 50 pounds. Most of my weight loss will be done threw diet as I am highly active at work. Add me please:)

Replies

• CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 41 of starting over. I hope to make it all the way to my goal this time. I've been yo-yo in for years
  • Tay_MB93
    Tay_MB93 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in month 2 of starting over and I also have 50 more pounds to lose (on top of the 26 I've lost). I am getting married next July and need friends on here to help keep my motivated! I will add you as a friend :)
  • healthydanni
    healthydanni Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We got this;) I don't have a time line. And idk how well it will go just focusing on my diet. My day runs about 12-14 hours long (with adding in my drive time) and I'm too exhausted by the time I get home to workout. Weekends are also hard as I go to an online college and about 90% of my schooling on the weekend:/
  • kirstywillia
    kirstywillia Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm also on day 41 of starting over. I joined in January but ended up causing damage to my knees from pushing my exercises too much then just completely packed everything in. I'm so much more confident this time round to keep at it and not see myself on a diet but instead making a lifestyle change. I'll add you :)
  • healthydanni
    healthydanni Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am currently vegan. Meal time is easy...snacking is my enemy. I don't see it as a diet but changing habits durring stressful times
  • REDMANIV
    REDMANIV Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to fitness land. I am on day 31 of starting over (again)...feel free to add me. Looking to encourage and be encouraged as we journey through weight loss land.
  • jasminemabry
    jasminemabry Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I definitely need lots of support my journey started yesterday, I have not ever really taken losing weight seriously until I went to the doctors and I weighed the heaviest I've ever been...I get inspired by others so please add me I know we can do it together