What's the reason you started?

Options
2»

Replies

• DeterminedFee201426
    Options
    i started for myself (only) and after gaining 50 lbs over the years i decided it was time to get my weight back down to what i was years ago p.s i dont like being fat either haha
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I started trying to lose my extra 10-15lbs because I'm going to try and have a baby early next year and don't want to start out a pregnancy over weight.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Want to get to 10 percent body fat.
  • hsuarez1991
    hsuarez1991 Posts: 56 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I want to feel sexy and feel that ease while running and hiking.

@dhimaan I like your mandala
  • katarinajoy95
    katarinajoy95 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of settling at being "average". I'm not overweight or unhealthy but I just want to improve. I want to prove everyone wrong that has called me weak. I want to feel good about myself, I want to look good. I want to be strong and I want to live longer. Basically overall, I love myself enough to take care of myself.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    The first time I stepped back into the gym was because of stress/anxiety. That night I came home and got drunk alone and sang and danced in my kitchen, but at least I made the first step :) Then I just realized I was too fat.
  • dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    @arditarose Well you are not fat anymore. To put it bluntly you have a smoking hot body.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    dhimaan wrote: »
    @arditarose Well you are not fat anymore. To put it bluntly you have a smoking hot body.

thanks!