Where you from? And what do you do?

Options

Replies

• makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm just moving to Florida and I'm a student majoring in communications with a minor in theatre. :glasses:
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm from Jersey and I teach English.
  • kaseyrose87
    kaseyrose87 Posts: 125
    Options
    Melbourne Australia nurse
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    England and a nurse!
  • whisperer02
    Options
    Born in Pa, live in Delaware, work in Pa as a Manager in the Pa Dept of Corrections, all male prison.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    From Atlanta, Georgia, USA but live and teach English in South Korea (and in the Republic of Georgia before that).
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
    Grew up in Kalamazoo and Portage, Michigan until I was 14.
    Did the rest of my growing up in Tucson, Arizona.
    I still live in Tucson now.
    I teach preschool at the Tucson Jewish Community Center.
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Madison, WI own my own business(retail stores).
  • dedicationandcommitment
    Options
    I'm from Texas and I am a full time college student!!
  • Shanny5909
    Shanny5909 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vancouver Island, BC, Canada....dentistry
  • bmalone62
    bmalone62 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    From Orange County California and have been living in Las Vegas, Nevada for the past two years. I do tech support for Direct TV.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    California girl living in the Midwest. I wipe the butts of 3 kids for no money.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Michigan born and raised, living in Hawaii, working as an artist.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in San Jose, CA. I live in Irondale (Port Hadlock), WA. I'm mostly retired, but I do some volunteer work at my church, and I have a part-time job.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm from a tiny little speck of a town between Buffalo and Rochester, NY (about 45 minutes from Niagara Falls). I currently live in Central VA, but am moving to Moscow in August.
    I'm a full-time grad. student getting my Master's in Education, and an ESL teacher, which is not what I'm doing right now, but will be doing in Moscow.
    From Atlanta, Georgia, USA but live and teach English in South Korea (and in the Republic of Georgia before that).
    I taught in Muju, South Korea last year, and would love to visit Georgia (the country). Looks beautiful.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm from a tiny little speck of a town between Buffalo and Rochester, NY (about 45 minutes from Niagara Falls). I currently live in Central VA, but am moving to Moscow in August.
    I'm a full-time grad. student getting my Master's in Education, and an ESL teacher, which is not what I'm doing right now, but will be doing in Moscow.
    I taught in Muju, South Korea last year, and would love to visit Georgia (the country). Looks beautiful.

Which speck?
  • ArizonaSquid
    ArizonaSquid Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Born in Illinois, but did most of my growing up in Arizona. Currently active duty Navy stationed in the armpit of Georgia.
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    PA here and I teach instrumental music....although going back to school in the fall for medical office assistant..:happy:
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options

It is..but the food isn't very diet friendly in my opinion so be prepared to gain a little (or a lot).
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

Which speck?

Medina