Give Yourself A Better You! - 11 Week Challenge

Options

Replies

• kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Our first weigh in opens in the morning and goes until Monday at noon (CA time). We'd love for you to join us. It's going to be a great group!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Bump
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    I don't know if everyone has received their invites. Have you received it? This is where you can find it... Click "COMMUNITY". Click "Groups". Click on the bell, on the upper right. It should be in there. :-)

If you get a lot of notifications, it might have been buried. It's an invite, from me, for the "Give Yourself A Better You" challenge. If you need another one, please let me know. We'd also love to have more members, since that adds to the group.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • MimiQ98
    MimiQ98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    kcthatsme wrote: »
    Tresor wrote: »
    Haven't seen an invite...has one been sent to the newest ones who want to join?

I have sent invites to everyone, up to this point. The easiest way to accept it is to go here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109003-give-yourself-a-better-you

Please don't apply for an invite there though. I literally won't see it.

More spots are left. :smile:

Kristen

P.S. Tresor, I'll send you another one.

I want in please, I feel very motivated
  • faurotann
    faurotann Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Please include me.
  • BrikcRunner
    BrikcRunner Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If not too late, I'd like to join as well.
  • beksinLondon
    beksinLondon Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • bonbonmay
    bonbonmay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kiely32 wrote: »
    Hi! Is it too late for me to join?

Add me too please!
  • bonbonmay
    bonbonmay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I
    Tresor wrote: »
    Haven't seen an invite...has one been sent to the newest ones who want to join?

I have sent invites to everyone, up to this point. The easiest way to accept it is to go here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109003-give-yourself-a-better-you

Please don't apply for an invite there though. I literally won't see it.

More spots are left. :smile:

Kristen

P.S. Tresor, I'll send you another one.

Join please!!!!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Got you all! :-)
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Seems as though some of the invites are no longer working. If that is your case, please message me. Spots are still open. :-)
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 15 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Give Yourself A Better You!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from October 5 to December 21. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on October 1st!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

Anyone else?

• Miss_Mania
    Miss_Mania Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!! I'm from New Zealand and would probably need some reminder of when to weigh in etc because of the significance day and time difference lol.
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, but I weigh in on Wednesdays, I hope that's okay - I like my weigh in Wednesdays :-)
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    JennieMaeK wrote: »
    I'd like to join, but I weigh in on Wednesdays, I hope that's okay - I like my weigh in Wednesdays :-)

You can weigh yourself, whenever you'd like, of course! But posting your weigh in can only be done Thursday - Monday (noon).

We'd still love to have you!
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Miss_Mania wrote: »
    I would like to join!! I'm from New Zealand and would probably need some reminder of when to weigh in etc because of the significance day and time difference lol.

Invite sent. :smile: PM sent, about the reminder.

• K_wa_J
    K_wa_J Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kristen and I have been the host of 15 long term weight loss challenges, here on MFP, and now it's time to get ready for the next one! This new challenge is "Give Yourself A Better You!" and goes for 11 weeks. It is from October 5 to December 21. Our weigh ins will be on Mondays (closing each week at noon CA time and re-opening every Thursday). You can weigh in early also (Thursday – Sunday) so our first weigh in starts on October 1st!

I'm a really informal host. The group will be pretty easy going, with a great mix of people posting and supporting each other along our weight loss journey. We won't have pressure either! Just accountability.

Some of the topics we have are:

Motivational Quotes!
    Mini Goal Measurements
    What You Do That Can Help Others...
    NSVs
    Exercise!
    Articles and Videos
    This and That
    Before and During!

You don't have to participate in anything but the weigh ins, if you don't want to.

If you'd like to join, please let me know here and I'll send you an invite to our group. If you try to join there, sometimes there are so many invites that don't get accepted that I don't see some of the requests.

Welcome!

Kristen

• kcthatsme
    Options
    @K_wa_J - Invite? One was sent.

• cactusdove
    cactusdove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I really need to do this.