I guess I'm not alone.....

Options
hi there. I downloaded this app the other day because I was given a Garmin vivosmart for my birthday. I am actually enjoy the device and seems to make me more motivated, and so does this app. I'm really glad that there are other people on here to be motivated by, and help motivate. We can do it!!!!!
P.s: I have no pic just yet cause I just got 3 wisdom teeth pulled out and so my face is swollen.....

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    You are certainly not alone! Let's do this. Feel free to add me!
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • shelby5711
    shelby5711 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too! :) welcome to MFP!
  • petross500
    petross500 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thank you lovely ladies for your great welcome. Let's smash our goals. Keep smiling
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    OutdoorCamoGirl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    New here myself and I agree, so far I like it... Yes, we can do this!
    Welcome from a fellow newbie :smile:
  • petross500
    Options
    Thank you and welcome to you too. You name is awesome!!!
  • OutdoorCamoGirl
    OutdoorCamoGirl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    thank you... I hope you're feeling better ... those nasty wisdom teeth!
    I still have all of mine and I don't think they've made me any wiser :wink: They do try to come in a little more each year, but sometimes, I wish I could just have them pulled. Not envying the pain though.
  • petross500
    Options
    Thanks. Now I have no wisdom left lol. I can actually speak properly today. No drooling lol. But lucky for painkillers. Plus, on the up side, I have have to drink through a straw, so what better time to start dieting lol!
  • Dray222
    Dray222 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to see you're feeling a bit better! Feel free to add me too. I log on everyday and have become somewhat addicted to the app myself.