Especially true for women...
  • bmakkz
    bmakkz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this!
  • julescba04
    julescba04 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I really needed to read this post today..Thanks.
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I remember reading about this and wondering if it would happen to me. Here I am, 67 pounds lighter, and I spend three weeks bouncing +/- 2 pounds until - BOOM! - I drop 3-4 pounds in a matter of days. Just last week I was checking my progress over the month and it said ^.4 pounds (up .4 pounds!). Now, one week later. I'm down 4.1 pounds for the month.

I lost steadily for the first 6 months. Now it's become this pattern of nothing, nothing, nothing, YAY!

I think what's important is to not get discouraged and to not let the scale reading derail you.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I really hope this happens to me. I've been at it again for 5 weeks and NOTHING. I saw a dip down to 129 for a few days but now I'm back where I started again. :( So frustrating.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    This is a great post! Whoooooosh! :smiley:
  • KateTii
    KateTii Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    This is great timing for me. I've got a very slow loss rate due to being so close my goal and it is HARD to keep going! I know I have gotten my logging right (even with not cooking my own dinners) but when the scale hasn't moved more than what would be daily fluctuations, it's frustrating!