Bras!

Options
Ladies...

What bras do you use for exercise? I have two sports bras that I hate because my boobs flop! I have two kids, so I have the "mama boobs" that have moved from their natural habitat. They seem to be uncomfortable in anything I wear. Are there any good sports bras out there that have a little extra support to them?

Thanks gals! ...and sorry about the TMI

Replies

• nighthawke
    nighthawke Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Not a lady, but my wife LOVES these. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003V1RYFO/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PS, she is also a mother. Breastfed all 3 children.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I only use the ones from lane bryant. They hold my H cups secure. I do buy one size smaller in both band and cup so it's a squeeze but not uncomfortable and nothing moves when I run.
  • julieveeser
    Options
    I had the same problem until I lost 50 lbs. I bought 2 genie bras and wore both at the same time. Sometimes I wore one under my everyday bra. Either way helped a lot. If you get the genies bra, go 2 sizes larger or it will crush you.
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I wear shaping camisoles: they are tight enough to keep everything in place even when I run. I am a c cup.
    I like them so much, I now wear them under everything. No more bras.....
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Not a lady, but my wife LOVES these. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003V1RYFO/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PS, she is also a mother. Breastfed all 3 children.

Nice! I see they don't have my size on Amazon, but I'll keep looking around! Thanks!
  • raneylfrick
    Options
    I only use the ones from lane bryant. They hold my H cups secure. I do buy one size smaller in both band and cup so it's a squeeze but not uncomfortable and nothing moves when I run.

I've been seeing a lot of people post about him!
  • wanderlustlover
    wanderlustlover Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The "Incredible" Sportsbrar from Victoria Secret. It's perfect, has maximum support, does not give during my heavy workouts (And I'm well into a double size), and luckiest -- they're on sale right now during the semi-annual sale.
  • raneylfrick
    Options
    The "Incredible" Sportsbrar from Victoria Secret. It's perfect, has maximum support, does not give during my heavy workouts (And I'm well into a double size), and luckiest -- they're on sale right now during the semi-annual sale.

Awesome...Thank you!!
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I use a target racerback sports bra with 3 clasps (the only sports bra I could find locally with actual bra sizes instead of S, M, L etc). I also wear a regular bra under it and that makes me feel supported. I am a 36DD breastfeeding mom of 2!
  • lehuagirl
    lehuagirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    The Enell sports bra. Got mine at Scheels. LOOOVE it. I use it when I go out cuz it makes me look skinnier. It holds it all in.
    http://www.enellsportsbra.com/
    Also, Scheels has those moving comfort bras recommended earlier.