girl's only......anyone else noticeing....

Options
2»

Replies

• cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    Options
    I just went 2 weeks ago because my bras weren't fitting anymore and I indeed, gained a cup size and lost a band size...I went from a 38C to a 36D. I was shocked!!! I have never ever been a D before, but I am not gonna complain no matter how I went up a cup size, I am loving them and so is the hubs!! :laugh:
  • kalebsmama07
    kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
    Options
    thanks ladies i think im just seeing an illusion of my boobs being bigger! lol
  • husker_gal
    husker_gal Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Oh I hope not! As I've gotten bigger my boobs grew two cup sizes!! I'm at a D already! If they get any bigger as I get smaller I'm almost certain I'll lose my mind! Sure my hubby wouldn't mind too much though. LOL! :laugh:
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    Count me in for the bigger boobs. I've lost almost 20lbs and I have gone down a band size and up a cup size! I got measured on Thursday.
  • Dusty73085
    Dusty73085 Posts: 40
    Options
    I envy all of you that are gaining cup sizes while loosing weight!

My boobs were the first to go and they weren't that big to begin with. :(
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am curious... after loosing weight, my ta ta's were the first to go. I attributed this to the weight loss and because I breastfed for almost 2 years... kinda left me, well...deflated. (For lack of better words). I understand the growth of the pec muscles and I am pretty muscular now and my body fat percentage is low at only 19%...

For those of you who gained cup sizes, did you breastfeed? I am just curious, nothing more. Maybe there is hope for me....maybe not! LOL!!!!!!!
  • SaveTheDrama
    Options
    Mine are definately smaller, but firmer perkier! I also think that since my tummy is so much smaller there is more definition between my breats and stomach so they are more prominant.
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    My have gotten a little smaller. Before I was bustin out of my bras in need of buying bigger ones, now they fit perfect. I don't think they will ever get that small. Looking at my Grandmas, aunts, and mom...I think I am just blessed.