HELLO!

Options
EvaSungur
EvaSungur Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Yeah, very creative title :D Anyways, my name is Eva (not really but you can't write or pronounce my name) I'm 20 years old from Turkey. I've been obssesed with fitness videos on youtube and fitness apps and i found this. I hope it'll help me and make fitness more fun (like fitness outfits, hair styles and music) I'm gonna start on 29th. I have a sports center at my school and i'm gonna go there Monday and join. I'm thinking about swimming for 3 days and fitness for 3 days and Sunday's off. Feel free to add me, we can share pre-work out and post work out foods.
I'm actually not fat but i'm so weak. I wanna get fit, strong and energized.
Also, i'm a cosplayer, a sci-fi geek, vocal in a band, actress and i used to be an archer but something weird happened to my finger and i had to quit. I really wanna get back on that too, if i can. And i also wanna travel the world ^^
P.S.: I like hardrock and dubstep songs for running and hiphop, dubstep songs for the machines.

Replies

• Zako1973
    Zako1973 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Eva
    I have been using this app on and of its very useful . I am a fitness enthusiast too a certified fitness trainer course and nutritionist just for the love of the game. Need help or advice I am there for u