How many 'sizes' have you lost- send pics!

Options
Hello everyone,

So I started on my much needed weightloss journey 32 days ago and so far I've lost 4.5 lbs (my next weigh-inn is Tuesday coming up so hoping for another pound lost :) ), and I really enjoy reading about people's success stories.

I see most people post the number of pounds they've lost, and was wondering if any of you could post how many sizes you've lost so far, over how long, and how many pounds that adds up to?!

I love visuals as they are very very encouraging, and I'm sure others do too!

Thank you in advance!
Bobo

Replies

• minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Cool idea! I was an NZ/UK size 24-26, I think that is about a 20-22 in the USA depending on brand.

Now I am an NZ/UK 16. I've lost 40kg, I think that's about 80 something pounds.

jinz80.png

2nr2c5x.jpg

207xibn.jpg

I still have all my "fat" clothes and they all fall off straight away, I can fit me and my 2 small kids into most of them.
  • thebobogrind
    thebobogrind Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    :o .. :)

That is absolutely amazing!!!!! You are just awesome!! So inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing!!

Was it all just counting calories?

Bobo
  • v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    minties82 wrote: »
    Cool idea! I was an NZ/UK size 24-26, I think that is about a 20-22 in the USA depending on brand.

Now I am an NZ/UK 16. I've lost 40kg, I think that's about 80 something pounds.

jinz80.png

2nr2c5x.jpg

207xibn.jpg

I still have all my "fat" clothes and they all fall off straight away, I can fit me and my 2 small kids into most of them.

That is the coolest thing ever!! Well done, you are incredible!!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I don't have any of the clothes from my heaviest and they probably wouldn't have helped anyway. Why? Because I was wearing extremely stretched out sweat pants (one pair was draw string, but when I put it on there was no way to tie the string).

I do have these jeans that I started being able to wear after losing my first 30 lbs and continued to wear until I couldn't even keep them up with a belt. They are a US 16.
    yos2cur5pqz9.jpg

I can't fit into one leg, like the lady above, but here's what they look like now (well at the beginning of August anyway):
    yqv4t2uvai9l.jpg

edit: Oh and I'm wearing anything from a US 2-6 in most brands now.
  • thebobogrind
    Options
    The string comment was funny and sad at the same time....;(

Wow your current pictures don't even look like the same person as the first one! You look crazy amazing!!

I can't believe this is all using MFP! I'm excited to see how I will look at the end of the year, even by next Spring!

My only regret is not starting sooner!!

Bobo
  • linzisparkles
    linzisparkles Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like the camera in bra technique!! Just started using mfp again after losing a small amount of weight and then putting it back with interest! Excited to be back on it :)
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started in a U.S. 18/20 in January
    I'm now in a 10-12
    I've lost 75lbs

kka9ivfjlalm.jpg
  • toriraeh
    toriraeh Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was a size 16 (sigh) when I started. I wore 14 most of the time because I refused to buy 16s. I'm now in a 8-10.
    atlyddci912f.jpg

r1t4ip5l5hn6.jpg

I still have about ten pounds left to lose to be "normal" according to bmi but I'm actually pretty happy where I am so I'm taking a break. I may start up again in the near future. We'll see.
  • thebobogrind
    Options
    :):)
  • 626Ashley
    626Ashley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Congrats to everyone on your amazing progress. I began my journey St Patrick's day 2015, just over 6 months Ago. I have since lost 50 pounds and have gone from 14/16 sizes to around 6/8... I am 28 years old and 5'2. I was 190 to start and now weigh 140. My goal is 119-130 pounds. I did it by tracking my food on MfP & walking my dog. I socialize with other women to get food ideas, tips, & support. Feel free to add me. Unfortunately I don't have great before pictures since I hid from the camera when I was obese.
  • 626Ashley
    626Ashley Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    jlrj0aeb5sxm.jpg
    qiyc6bf08cip.jpg
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone. For those who lost 50 lbs or more, did you have a lot of excess skin and if so, was you able to tone it down?
  • Angiefit4life
    Angiefit4life Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Small frame and 5'1

U.S. Size 12 (hard to zip)

Lost close to 47#
    U.S. Size 0 to 1 depending on manufacture njz7t0vaii54.jpg
  • shrutipandey332
    Options
    Congrats to everyone. I am totally inspired. My aim is to loose 20 kgs. Hope I will be able to achieve my target soon and will be able to post my pictures too. Just wanted to know your excercise and diet regime also, if you can share. Thanks :)
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    amynb524 wrote: »
    I'm now in a 10-12
    I've lost 75lbs

kka9ivfjlalm.jpg

Wow you look amazing! ! What did you do?
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Bump I like this thread
  • zkhanman
    zkhanman Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    amynb524 wrote: »
    I'm now in a 10-12
    I've lost 75lbs

kka9ivfjlalm.jpg

Absolutely incredible
  • amynb524
    amynb524 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    @zkhanman Thank you!!
    @Sassyk35 - sorry i'm just seeing this!

I love when people ask what I'm doing - because its SOOO simple.
    I moved more and ate less. thats it!
    Counting calories with MFP and exercising a few times a week is all I've done! With the increase of Plexus, Advocare, BeachBody advertising...I have many friends who are throwing money at supplements and programs to get "fast" results and I wish I could yell at everyone and tell them that its possible to do it without those programs!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    went from a 64/66 pants and 6XL shirt to 32 pants and medium shirt. Much love to savers and thrift stores.
  • VickiNano
    VickiNano Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Went from 20WP- to a 4/6P
    2XL shirts to S OR M
    OR PS- all vanity sizing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!