Allow me to introduce myself... again

Options
Hey everyone! I am a 21 year old mother that has been attempting to lose weight for almost 3 years....and totally succeeding. I weighed in at 175 the day before I found out that I was pregnant.... the 9 months went by and on 12/20/2012, I was given the great news that I was a mother to a beautiful and healthy baby girl. The bad news was that I weighed in at 303 pounds that day.... that means that I gained over 130 pounds during my pregnancy. I never thought that it would take me this long to get the weight off. I am now, (almost 3 years later), weighing in at 191 pounds. That means that I have lost 112 pounds during this time of being a single mama. I would love to get down to 130 or 140 pounds but, honestly, I will be happy once I hit 170 pounds.

I honestly haven't had an issue staying on track but I have fallen off the wagon a few times. I just always get back up and never give up! I am looking for other people who are around the same weight as me with the same goals or for people who need advice and accountability while losing a large amount of weight like I did. Feel free to add or message me anytime.