Who Wears Short Shorts (well not me anyway)

Options
leebesstoad
leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
I had a little NSV this week. I'm not one for wearing shorts too much (besides gym shorts which I live in). You know, the cargo shorts, button and fly type. But I was going on vacation so I put the shorts I wore last year in the suitcase. I knew I would need a belt because they were a bit tight last year but I've lost some weight since then. Well now, not only are they loose. With them button and the fly up, I can actually take them off. Guess I need some smaller sized shorts, huh? I guess the size 34 shorts just ain't gonna cut it anymore.

And my new jeans, my goal jeans, my size 30 Kenneth Cole jeans that I just got 5 weeks ago? They are starting to get a bit loose in the waist. I haven't been in a size 30 since high school (4 decades ago and 50 pounds lighter). Can I make it to a size 28? I'm sure going to try. I'm not there quite yet, but in another 5 weeks? I hope so.

Replies

• hybridscientist
    hybridscientist Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    that is some good progress! so great that you have a tangible way of seeing your progress!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! And such a great feeling. I had the same thing happen to me recently. My "skinny" I can now pull off and on without unzipping and unbuttoning so I know what a fantastic feeling this is. Keep up that great work and congrats.
  • lgalus
    lgalus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It is so nice to be in a situation when nothing fits because it is too big. Those kind of shopping opportunities are worthing looking forward to.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!