1st time mummy on weightloss mission

Options
kalpana5185
kalpana5185 Posts: 10 Member
edited September 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone.. im new to this.. i was 103kg when i was going into labour.. lost 13kgs 1st month postpartum... now 6months down n i hv lost 10kgs by eating 1300cal a day (i did cheat during weekends! :# ).. still 12kgs to go and looks like i hit by plateau
Do add me.. i need some likeminded friends on mission to lose weight :)

Replies

• esra24
    esra24 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello im a second time mummy looking to lose weight too would be nice to help each other and see how we get on x
  • bendyourkneekatie
    bendyourkneekatie Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    10 (23) kgs in 6 months is awesome work! You should be very proud of yourself!! Supermummy!
  • kalpana5185
    Options
    esra24 wrote: »
    Hello im a second time mummy looking to lose weight too would be nice to help each other and see how we get on x
    Sure esra24! Lets do it together☺
  • kalpana5185
    Options
    katem999 wrote: »
    10 (23) kgs in 6 months is awesome work! You should be very proud of yourself!! Supermummy!

Thank you! Doing it the healthy way without supplements.. been a slow but steady journey until now im hit with a plataeu so increasing my workouts now
  • adheela
    adheela Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hiya, well
    Done so far. I'd like to add u too. I hAve a stone to lose and am starting 30ds. My kids r 16 months and 3 years old. Hoping to see good results in the next month. I do have treats and struggle sometimes though!