Obese and in love

Options
So somehow I have managed to weigh more now than when I was pregnant... 273.4 I remember when I got married to my ex I weighed 235. And when I was 20 and did the Atkins diet I remember the scale was said 200... But then like most diets, it ended and I gained it back plus.
Flash forward 14 years, I have two beautiful daughters 12, 10 years old, I'm 38 and now have a hot Perisian 30 year old Boyfiend since 1/2015... I really love him, not so much my body. I know he wants children. I would love to have one or two more babies. I need to get healthy so I can be pregnant safely. Plus I want to be healthy. I've bee. Obese now since Sophmore year of HS! I would love to see a thin sexier me. I know I have a pretty face, and would be beautiful thin! So I bought a Fitbit charge HR yesterday. And I am going to try Fitness pal first before I do weight watchers just from a budgeting standpoint.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Stick with FREE support. This app and community helped me lose 110 lbs. You can do this! Add me for support!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Post pics of the hot Persian!

Also, welcome! It sounds like you're in a good place!
  • cndkendrick
    cndkendrick Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am also a hot persian :)) look at my pic.
    j/k dont look at my pic.
    Girl, do what is best for YOU. Knowing the Iranian people, please don't take any crap from your new "hot persian" about your body. I am not trying to assume anything, and I know being overweight/obese is very difficult in the Iranian community, but I know the pressure one can face. Please do what makes YOU happy and healthy.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Make sure your doing this for you.
    And be sure to do this safely and responsible. ( fast weight loss can lead to saggy droopy skin anyway and that's not attractive) eat at a reasonable yet responsible deficit and remember slow and steady wins the race.
    Start a strength training program ( so you'll have a tight hot body, not saggy and loose ) and remember that weight loss is about the calories . cico !
    Best of luck to you!
  • jackstxrdh
    jackstxrdh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! He has said he likes my curves. And he is American Persian, and loves that I am who I am. I just want to feel good about myself and know that I am healthy enough to have more children.
    Ps... Here's a pic of my honey as requested 9zgalrte919t.jpeg