Back and in need of support!

Options
Hi name is Danni, I am 39 years old soon and have at least 3 stone (if not more!) to lose.
I have been on MFP before and done really well with my weight loss, but then, well, life seemed to take a turn for the worse (won't get into it, as I have to focus one whats to come!) and my weight was the least of my problems.

So I have made the decision that I need to come back and to crack this.

I have so much to look forward to and if I lose the weight it would benefit my end goals.

I would like help/support/motivation, if you would like to join me on my journey I would be happy to help/support and motivate you on yours.

:smile:

Replies

• puddlesiam
    puddlesiam Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Danni,

I will send you a friend request :)
  • horsemadami
    Options
    Accepted thanks Puddlesiam :)x
  • chickadee1166
    chickadee1166 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey there, you can add me if you like, always happy to support :smile:
  • minnie1957
    minnie1957 Posts: 13
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my weightloss story is pretty similar to yours. Here to support and motivate
  • BlessedLah
    BlessedLah Posts: 18
    Options
    Added you dear. I know we need all the support we can get to do this
  • horsemadami
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Have added you all :) x
  • lonypony
    lonypony Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am back at it again too. I feel like food is my drug I binge and keep telling myself I look ok but when I look in the mirror or try clothes on in a shop I know I am not. I pride myself on cooking and eating as healthy, economically and envrionmentally as I can, and in saying that I try to source my products close to my home and/or at least Australian made and owned. I try not to use processed products and coming this Friday I will be the proud owner of a 56 acre block of land. My husband and I plan to build our dream home and be as self sufficient as we can be! It will be a long process and hopefully in around 5 years we will be there living the dream.

Just a little bit about myself, I look forward to re-starting the journey with a new group of friends.

Cheers, Leonie
  • BlessedLah
    BlessedLah Posts: 18
    Options
    You can do it