June 30th... I'm sooo excited for you to come! =)

Options
SammyLynn010
SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
So... I am obviously a Twilight fan and I just watched this AMAZING trailer that Dr. Cullen (haha) tweeted. I hope those twi-hards enjoy this as much as me!

http://www.moviefone.com/hd-movie-trailers

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Nice trailer! I know I can't wait either, we're going to the midnight showing. I'll be very tired at work the next day but it's worth it.
  • SammyLynn010
    Options
    I'm going to the midnight showing too! I have to work a 12 that Tuesday but luckily I have Wednesday off!

Hopefully I'll be seeing that movie in celebration of me passing my NCLEX to be an RN. lol
  • stephflo33
    stephflo33 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just bought my tickets!!!! I can't make the midnight showing because I would not be able to function at work the next day. So I am going to leave early on Wednesday and take my daughters to the late matinee!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SammyLynn010
    Options
    Did you see the Jimmy Kimmel special last night??? I watched some of it online, it was SOOO FUNNY!

I am going to wash my tshirt today and have it ready for Tuesday night! =D ... I'll be sure to share my twilight maddness pics with you, since you share my obession! haha

Have you read Bree Tanner yet????
  • stephflo33
    Options
    I wanted to watch Jimmy sooo bad, but I was way too tired, and fell asleep. I DVR'd it though, so I plan on watching it tonight. My Team Jacob shirt has been clean, pressed, and ready to wear for over a week now. :love:

No, I haven't read Bree. That's next on my list. Summer has been crazy, and I also have to read 5 books with each of my daughters. So, that's 10 books total aside from what i want to read, personally. Have you read it? Is it good?
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I watched some of Jimmy Kimmel, but I was on a roll with super mario so I didn't watch the whole thing. I've got my Tshirt too, I had to get a new one because my old one said "My heart belongs to my boyfriend but Edward can have my neck". Well that Tshirt is obsolete now since we're engaged so he's now my fiance. The shirt had too much writing anyway, no one really noticed it.

My new shirt says "Team Edward.....except when Jacob is shirtless". I just got it in the mail the other day but I think I had better wash it and try to shrink it, its a tad too big (yay for too big)!
  • SammyLynn010
    Options
    I finished Bree just the other day actually. It is a pretty quick read and it's less than 200 pages, so it doesn't take long.

I think that this movie is going to rock and I can NOT wait to see it. i haven't watched a whole lot of the clips and stuff because I just don't want to know. I knew basically the whole movie of New Moon. .My friends got mad at me because I was quoting a movie we had technically never seen before! haha

I guess they will be on all kinds of shows this week, maybe I will catch a few.

I'll also need to watch Twilight and New Moon this week just because I can! haha
  • stephflo33
    Options
    I am going to re read Eclipse this weekend while I am poolside. Yay. I am sooo excited!!!