What do use powdered peanut butter with?

Options
2»

Replies

• ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Everything!
    I love the chocolate PB2 with greek yogurt. It's also good in oatmeal (but you have to add it to the oatmeal in the bowl, not during the cooking process). It's good in protein shakes. I don't like it in a sandwich, but I do like it on an english muffin, or as a dip for fruit, or on a rice cake. I've also used it to make a peanut sauce (just the plain pb2, not chocolate).
  • misterdale67
    misterdale67 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt, oatmeal and vanilla ice cream.
  • Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt, cottage cheese, oatmeal, fruit smoothies/protein smoothies, more peanut butter, frozen banana ice cream, milk with cereal.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and oatmeal mostly (it's really good with chocolate protein powder!).
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    I use it with my kids gogurt.... It's my favorite go to snack at the moment.
  • Phoenix_2015
    Phoenix_2015 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    mix it with extra creamy peanut butter to make it not so dry...
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    mix it with extra creamy peanut butter to make it not so dry...

That kind of affects the calorie savings.
  • catt952
    catt952 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Mix it with peanut oil haha B)
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    PSA: Costco had big bags of it when I went there the other day. I mostly use it in yogurt or oatmeal.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    I add it to everything that I want to taste more like peanut butter that I don't want to add peanut butter to. It's really only peanut flour and not some magical dehydrated peanut powder. You can buy the exact same stuff by buying bulk peanut flour for much cheaper... that aside, the only reason I use it over peanut butter is the fat. There is nothing wrong with the fat, but at times I want the flavor and don't have room in my macros for full fat nut butter.