Elbow tendonitis or...

Options
Hi guys and gals.

before I start let me assure you I am seeing my doc on Tuesday to be sure it's just golfers elbow.

I was doing overhead presses a few days ago and felt a real burning sensation in my inner elbow, as well as a small snap with light bruising. Obviously left the gym and proceeded to RICE and have been using my arm band which helps relieve pain. I'm way over thinking things and outside of the snap feeling it screams tendonitis but of course I've convinced myself it's worse lol. I have no problem with palm supination or strength loss, bicep is sitting where it should be. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had the snap and sudden burning before?

Thanks.

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    A torn ulnar ligament can cause a snap with bruising. :(

Keep us posted...
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    The 'snap' burning and bruising is a pretty good indicator you've torn something - sorry to be the bearer of bad news :( See what the doc says. Getting injured sucks but it won't be forever. Good luck
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Snaps and bruising usually aren't good signs. Hoping the doctor has good news, but even if it's a sprain or tear, they heal and you will be back to it.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    You're doomed. Sorry.