What'd you have for supper tonight?

Options

Replies

• Dootzy1
    Dootzy1 Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Skinless chicken hind quarters baked in honey/soy sauce, grits, brussel sprouts.
  • mpat81
    mpat81 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    NY strip steak, green beans with a little butter, crusty french roll with a wedge of laughing cow.
  • hcrabb78
    hcrabb78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bacon wrapped meatloaf with a brown sugar rub, and a sweet potatoe. :)
  • Sarah0003
    Sarah0003 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Veggie broth soup with fennel, cannellini beans, kale, field roast Italian sausage and butternut squash ravioli served in baked acorn squash "bowls" with a big pinch of nutritional yeast on top. Would have been great if someone had remembered to grab a baguette on the way home!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    krogers413 wrote: »
    Buffalo chicken quesadilla. Rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, little cheese on carb balance tortillas

Sounds amazing
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! I went to see The Martian and thank goodness I only got a small popcorn and split it, because sitting there for two and half hours, I could have eaten so much more.
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Nothing.

I had a quarter pounder and a Mcflurry for lunch with the decision in mind that I would have to skip dinner to make it work. So I did.
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »
    Nothing.

I had a quarter pounder and a Mcflurry for lunch with the decision in mind that I would have to skip dinner to make it work. So I did.

Mmmm McFlurry.. you should have something to eat tho
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Turkey Tacos and homemade Spanish rice
  • pie_eyes
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Chicken Quesadilla

r3ku8ewqbbpp.jpg
  • parrotthead
    parrotthead Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken (Costco) leg and thigh, corn bread, salad of mixed greens with a smidge of mexican blend cheese and chipotle ranch dressing.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat penne tossed with garlic, spinach, parm, fresh ricotta cheese, fresh Greek yogurt, fresh tomatoes, and herbs. With that was a loaf of homebaked whole wheat 5 grain garlic bread. Ate it with Greek yogurt cream cheese and prosciutto. Tonight is the same because leftovers.

I make my own Greek yogurt and ricotta with my Instant Pot. Buy an Instant Pot folks, it is beyond awesome!
  • StephanieJohnny
    StephanieJohnny Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I diced chicken breast into cubes, and sautéed in a lemon garlic oil, along with onions, peppers and mushrooms. Then I fried some naan bread and made wraps. Topped with cheese, and ranch. Yum de dum.
  • summerdaze120
    summerdaze120 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Caesar salad and veggie couscous stuffed mushrooms :) Chocolate pudding for dessert!
  • KellieTru
    KellieTru Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I had an omelet. The filling was composed of baby spinach, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro. It was really yummy :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Portuguese chicken, squash with butter, and potato with cabbage...very yum!
  • TacoTina
    TacoTina Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    3 Oz chicken 1/2 sweet potato and 10 Brussel sprouts think I'm still hungry need something semi sweet
  • LeeMay63
    LeeMay63 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Scrambled Eggs
  • CAMcShane
    CAMcShane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Triskele2 wrote: »
    Navy bean and ham soup. My childhood comfort food. :)

Oh and a nice cold glass of Riesling.
    Dannon light Chocolate topped strawberry Greek yogurt for dessert.

• Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I had some leftover rotissery chicken with some taco seasoning on it, made a hard ck taco with a 1/2 cup mexican rice and some frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots on the side It was left over from yesterday and was yummy.