Newbie from Dublin, Ireland

Options
Hi all!

Recently decided to come back onto MyFitnessPal after a 2 year break - other words, I got extremely lazy and gained back the 2 stone I had previously lost. Anyways, not going to cry about it. Back on it now, went for a walk this morning and currently waiting for my dinner to cook.

New friends are welcome. The more friends, the more motivation! :)

Replies

• elsmith27
    elsmith27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm just back for the first time in 6 months. Lost all motivation. And then I took a 10 day trip to Ireland and with all the activity I had while I was there, and how much I enjoyed the activity (I usually hate exercise), it got me motivated to get going again. You're right, the more friends, the more motivation!
  • ShaunaLouiseByrne1992
    Options
    I'm excited to get back on track. I've tried so many times to get back on the exercise bus but it just never happened! I'm more motivated now and more willing to give it a try. Good luck on your journey :)
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :smile:
    I actually spent three months in Dublin two years ago and when I saw pictures of that time last year again I decided I want /need to change something. I also have amazing memories of my time in Ireland though, not just about the weight I gained there ;)
  • sherriholmes54
    sherriholmes54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Please add me to your list of friends and support people. Finding people to connect with from other parts of the world is exciting. My name appears as sherriholmes54. My email address is sherriholmes@hotmail.com