Breakfast ideas?

Hey guys. I'm trying to gain some weight, but not necessarily bulking up though. Without any exercise I'm supposed to be eating 3,400 calories just to maintain my weight (excluding exercise). I find it hard to cram 4000+ calories into a day mostly because about 50-70% usually comes from dinner. I'm looking for any suggestions for a relatively fast, yet high calorie/carb/protein/fat breakfast, seeing as I need to wake up at 5-6 a.m. EVERY morning and be ready to go within a half hour. I'm not really willing to wake up earlier as this cut in sleep is a cut in much needed recovery time. I'm a 17 year old, 6'2" tall, 145 lb., cross country runner and I run anywhere from 40-50 miles a week. My easy days are 4 mi. And longest days are 10-12 mi. For hard/long/tempo days I really need a lot more energy earlier on in the day. Eggs are obviously great, but I just don't have time to make them. There are quick fix oatmeals and cereals that can be great for carbs but not fat or protein, and they especially lack in calories. I'm definitely not scared of foods that are high in anything.... other than sodium, I'd prefer to keep sodium relatively low but I understand that taste can suffer as a result, so as long as it isn't 1k mg+ then it should be fine. But low sodium is preferable. Maybe someone has some sort of combination they like between grains and something else? Any suggestions are welcome, thanks.

Replies