I have a goal and I intend to meet it

Options
I just moved in with my boyfriend and he eats like a horse. It's hard not to get a bite when he is eating such yummy junk when we are watching football. I need all the help I can get!

Replies

• Determined_Missy
    Determined_Missy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You stated it in your title. You have a goal and don't let anything prevent you from doing it. I have come to realize that most of losing weight occurs in my mind. Have to keep my mind in the right place and eating right and exercise will happen. Our thinking determines our actions.
  • Rtrtiff
    Rtrtiff Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I agree 100% ... Don't quit when you are tired or discouraged , quit when you are finished! Right? Good luck I hope you meet your goals as well!! I think this app will help alot .. I haven't tried the whole social media side to it so I'm anxious with trying it out !
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I'm going to seriously have to up my will power when it's time to move in with my boyfriend. He doesn't eat like a horse but he keeps lots of delicious things around that give me the troubles.
  • Rtrtiff
    Rtrtiff Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh yea my boyfriend eats constantly . That's why I'm on the app lol I have gained probably 20lbs in a year thanks to that lovely man. I had this app a while back and lost about 20lbs in 8 weeks but I just stopped using it when I got a new phone so I'm back! Hopefully we can all help each other and reach our fitness goals
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Rtrtiff wrote: »
    Oh yea my boyfriend eats constantly . That's why I'm on the app lol I have gained probably 20lbs in a year thanks to that lovely man. I had this app a while back and lost about 20lbs in 8 weeks but I just stopped using it when I got a new phone so I'm back! Hopefully we can all help each other and reach our fitness goals

lol yeah, use the app. I started dating my boyfriend and lost 30 pounds.
  • healthykingjo
    healthykingjo Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ha ha I feel your pain !!! We get too comfortable don't we, when it's take out night etc I have the same but the only difference is I weigh mine, there's nothing stopping you having it its just eating the right portion size, I found that helps as I don't feel deprived!
    Add me if you would like :) Jo
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I understand the struggle, trust me!

I moved in with my boyfriend in March of this year and in April, I had discovered a weight gain of almost 30 lbs! He eats all types of food and a LOT of it - he also doesn't put on an ounce of weight! I had to accept the fact that my body simply doesn't work the same way as his and that I had to monitor my eating and move more if I wanted to be 'in shape'. I've lost my weight and I'm almost at goal - so know you can totally achieve this! You just need to dig deep and find that willpower. Good luck :)