Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Food Supplements

Have food supplements proven to be a positive or a negative in your diet? Because sometimes I can try and drink a high caloric supplement in addition to my daily intake of calories in my regular diet... and it makes me full to the point where I don't really have an appetite any longer. Is anyone else having this same problem? Or have any other advice?? Thanks in advance.

Replies

• belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    From what I understand neither as long as you are getting your nutritional needs met. Personally I would rather eat my calories than drink them.
  • dizzler1
    dizzler1 Posts: 48 Member
    belgerian wrote: »
    From what I understand neither as long as you are getting your nutritional needs met. Personally I would rather eat my calories than drink them.

I can't reach my calorie goal with normal food and rely on getting around 500 Cals per day from a decent mass gainer with protein , would really struggle without it to reach 3300 Cals
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Guess I should have been more clear there really is no positive or negative, do whats best for you as stated above. I just stated my personal preference.