Light Breakfast & Lunch

Options
2»

Replies

• ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Breakfast I definitely go light with a ham and cheese omlette..I'll omit the hashrbown though and usually sub in a couple pieces of bacon....Lunch I try to stay light as well and save the big mean for dinner...so yah lunch today was chicken fried steak....and i think some mashed potatoes....that's just me though!!! Love all the suggestions team!!! Keep up the great work!!

Sounds like a good breakfast. On my days off I'll make scrambled eggs mixed with bacon. Can't do an omelet cause I don't know how to make it, always comes out scrambled eggs. So I make scrambled eggs. :)

Wow re reading this post I now see the insane amount of grammatical errors...damn you cell phone!!! I'll just edit....oh wait..I missed the window...noooooooooo!!!!
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Breakfast I definitely go light with a ham and cheese omlette..I'll omit the hashrbown though and usually sub in a couple pieces of bacon....Lunch I try to stay light as well and save the big mean for dinner...so yah lunch today was chicken fried steak....and i think some mashed potatoes....that's just me though!!! Love all the suggestions team!!! Keep up the great work!!

Sounds like a good breakfast. On my days off I'll make scrambled eggs mixed with bacon. Can't do an omelet cause I don't know how to make it, always comes out scrambled eggs. So I make scrambled eggs. :)

Wow re reading this post I now see the insane amount of grammatical errors...damn you cell phone!!! I'll just edit....oh wait..I missed the window...noooooooooo!!!!

No biggy. Liked the post anyhow. ;)
  • ilovecereal1982
    ilovecereal1982 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options

Hey thanks lady...you know what be cool...if your username was blackhawkdawn....but..you'd have to like that movie...or just be a fan of helicopters. ..oh wait...looking at your name you may be playing on blackswan...which if that's the case. ..nice decision!!
  • Blackdawn_70631
    Blackdawn_70631 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Hey thanks lady...you know what be cool...if your username was blackhawkdawn....but..you'd have to like that movie...or just be a fan of helicopters. ..oh wait...looking at your name you may be playing on blackswan...which if that's the case. ..nice decision!!

I am 'very' familiar with Black Hawk Down cause my Dad fought in operation Desert Storm while we were stationed in Nürnberg, Germany during that frightful time. It's not fun when you're a kid and taken through bomb drills then look outside the window to see razor wire on the cement wall, armed guards, and a tank. That was a big tank.
    Blackdawn is the dragon on my right arm. My first tattoo on my 18th birthday. She's special. ;)