Struggling stay at home mom

Hey there! My name is Amanda and I am a stay at home mom to 4 little ones aged 8 months- 7 years old. I have started this journey many times but have never succeed. I'm hoping to find at least 1 accountability party that is in the same boat as I am.

Replies

• rysmama15
    rysmama15 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Amanda :smile: I am a sahm too and looking for support buddies so feel free to add me or message me (If there is messaging on this) lol I just downloaded the app again so I'm a little clueless!
  • healthyrachel1979
    healthyrachel1979 Posts: 414 Member
    Oh boy, with 4 kids I bet you are busy! I have 2 and my head spins most days. Welcome!
  • psychgalmom
    psychgalmom Posts: 4 Member
    Another SAHM here. Feel free to add me. I'm a newbie- day 50 but down 23 lbs. I'm on a mission to get healthy for my kids and husband.
  • NikkiBiggestFan
    NikkiBiggestFan Posts: 25 Member
    Hi Amanda. I'm also a SAHM of 4. Mine are ages 11, 9, 4, and 22 months. Although I am still breastfeeding my 22 month old (which supposedly burns extra calories) I'm still struggling with my weight. I have around 50lbs I need to get rid of for good. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Hi Amanda! I'm a first time SAHM with a five month old. Feel free to add me!
  • Zephalia
    Zephalia Posts: 79 Member
    Great opportunity to get active with your kids and teach them some healthy eating habits - welcome and good luck!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    I'm a SAHM to one with one on the way. I lost 45 lbs before getting pregnant again - feel free to add me! :)
  • CAN_DO
    CAN_DO Posts: 37 Member
    I'm Helen I have a 2yr old and a 5 week old only had a c section 5 weeks ago (obviously lol) so I'm limited to my excercise but I am trying as I need to lose 6stone I am at my heaviest and it makes me sick just looking at myself. I need healthy snack ideas.
    My daughter is so healthy I don't give her any chocolate etc but me that all I eat.
    Pls add need support and will give support xx :)
  • BrendaMaldonado1
    BrendaMaldonado1 Posts: 25 Member
    Hello Amanda I'm not a stay home mom.. I am 26 yrs old I have a 5 1/2 yr old boy, 4 yr old girl, and 5 month baby girl.. I have however felt hopeless before I didn't realize how big I had gotten size 14 in jeans until I saw myself in a picture I saw how fat my face was and my body I was shocked.. I started eating healthy and working out went from 216 to 153 in less than a yr and it was awesome... I gained around 15 lbs then got pregnant with my 3rd child... before I gave birth to her I was 235 now I'm 163... I delivered all via csection..
    I did start working out slowly 3 weeks postpartum being able to fit perfectly in my size 8 jeans is awesome. I do have a goal to reach 140.by the time my baby girl is 1 yr old... I'm just your average person. I have good days and bad days and I been Able to do it because of my motivation... it is not easy but it's worth it... you will get there just take it.one day at a time