So frustrated please help!

Hello all, I am hypothyroid and have a shocking metabolism, I managed to lose some weight, but am still 150 at 5'4 and need to be about 130! Have been before :( anyway I went on a 'bodybuilding diet' as am bodybuilding to 'lose fat' this didn't work, the scales did not budge so I came off this diet as it was gruelling and didn't work so am now disheartened, naturally! I am now bingeing for last week on the foods I have been deprived of and feeling ill and negative!! I just need advice and encouragement on how to get out of this mindset and to sort my metabolism out!! Tomorrow is a new day but today I have done NOTHING! And to top it, am bingeing on dates, what a crap food to binge on lol! Anything sugary but mainly dates, and a lot of them! It seems I can't think of anything but food!!!

Replies

• GraffeoDL
    GraffeoDL Posts: 10 Member
    Are you on medication for your thyroid issues? If you are then first you need to confirm with your doctor that your medication levels are correct. Changes in your diet may make changes in your medication necessary.
  • fitlexy81
    fitlexy81 Posts: 3
    No am currently underactive so getting another test Wednesday! Thanks I just did some training but it all feels pointless!!