Sort of new...

Options
Well, I signed up for myfitnesspal around the beginning of May right as my school semester ended. I had a rough semester and ended up failing a couple of classes and went through some major stress....and to top it off, I'm at my biggest ever and it certainly didn't help! So now I'm getting back on track with my weight and trying to get into a workout routine. I'm trying to find ways to work exercise into my day even if its just a 10 minute work out or just parking further away from the store when i go shopping.

Its hard to eat healthier when I'm on a cheapo poor college student budget but I do my best to eat healthy and keep good things like fruits and low fat yogurts around....even though I do love thos Yo Crunch ones...haha.

Anyway, here's to getting fit and living a healthy lifestyle! So far I've lost about 5 lbs!

Replies

• metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the weight loss and welcome back to the site, it has been such a great tool for me! Wishing you much success on your journey to healthier eating and living.:flowerforyou: :smile: