Replies

• derek0311
    derek0311 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Lol I can't win them all @nicole_d_s
  • dozenmonkeyz
    dozenmonkeyz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Like many have said, it's a cycle all too common. But, you recognize where you failed, came here for reinforcement, and have the confidence of knowing it can be done based on your past. Keep your head up and maintain focus. Lot's of good folks here to help.
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. This time around I am less restrictive, I eat more and lose slower. When I have a bad day I have to make a conscious effort to get right back into it so I don't keep slipping.

You can do this.
  • zkhanman
    zkhanman Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    For me I tend to gain weight so slowly that I don't even realize it. I was in pretty good shape in my early 20's but I was gaining about a little under pound a month. Doesn't seem like much but that's over 30 pounds in 3 years.
  • sassywolf2013
    sassywolf2013 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've had that struggle for a while. I am starting again and this time really trying to stick with moderation. I'll do what I can to help support u.
  • Andrew_peter
    Andrew_peter Posts: 94 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Forget planned cheat days maybe?? I know they never worked for me and just led to periods of poor eating choices.

Pretty much went 99% cold turkey off pizza, burgers, shakes, chips, etc. too. There is just no room for a decent amount of that kind of food when doing a big cut unless you love that starving feeling 24/7. Plus side it forced me to learn to cook healthy, tasty, and far more satisfying meals vs opening the frozen pizza box or grilling fatburgers all the time.

Also focus on macros if you are not already!! No need to get stupid with protein, but for me at least if I end up going carb heavy for the day I almost always feel like I'm starving unless I grossly overeat.
  • deathfromtexas
    deathfromtexas Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I always tend to go over certain macros like sugar
  • deathfromtexas
    Options
    Im still going for the 2lbs a week goal while adding in those sugary and greasy foods and its worked for about a week at that 1900 cal goal
  • deathfromtexas
    Options
    My heaviest was a year ago at 266 im 254 now and my lightest was around 215 a few years ago mine has fluctuated alot in the past few years my goal to hit now is around 205 i want to turn this keg to a six pack