More than one attempt at this

Options
I started trying to lose weight during the 8th grade. The most I ever lost was 15 pounds on P90 (the waaaaay old original one) with my dad. I found that working out as a pair helped me so much more than doing it on my own, but eventually after my dad had some schedule changes, I had a hard time keeping going on my own. I needed up gaining what I lost back, and then some. I like a lot of wholesome foods, but my parents never buy them because some of the things I really like are too expensive. (That oatnut bread though!) one of the only times during my day that I can get healthy food is during the lunch period at my school. They serve sub sandwiches, and boxed salads, but I usually prefer the sandwiches. Anyway, I got this app a while back, and in the beginning I saw some results. But every time I try and stick to it, it gets tougher. I currently have a condition that requires me to live healthier (not specifying) and it really scares me as to what may happen if I don't change. It is hard seeing so many other kids living really healthy lives, while I restrict myself to activities that have a lot of sitting involved. I guess to sum it up, I really do want to live longer and have a better quality of life. That is my main goal here.

Replies