Cellulite

Options
In my family, most of us have cellulite. I'm a "normal" weight- 5'5", 145, and a size 4. I've had cellulite on my butt/back of my thighs as long as I can remember (even when I was smaller than I am now).

I have been trying to find the answer to this all morning-- can you get rid of cellulite through diet and exercise? Everything I've been reading has said that it will help "reduce" cellulite... but I'm looking to completely get rid of it.

I am a distance runner- I run half marathons and will be starting to train for my first full marathon in the first week of July. I work out 6 days a week and eat about 80% clean (I still eat some wheat pastas, and do eat out on occasion). I just don't know if it's something to really work toward (100% getting rid of the cellulite, I mean), or if it's something I should accept.

Replies

• Jen5588
    Jen5588 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • maheenahmed14661
    Options
    You can never get rid of cellulite until you understand the main cause of cellulite. Cellulite is a muscle fiber issue and you need to stimulate those muscles to get rid of cellulite. Yes work out as everyone said here but I will add highly targeted workouts will do the trick. You can learn about these exercises.
    www.exerciseforcellulite.com
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy.