NSV, No more back flaps!! *pic*

Options
2»

Replies

• JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference in such a short time JM must be a kick *kitten* work out I can't wait to get rid of my back fat but am afraid to take pictures and post you should be very proud of yourself you are doing an excellent job keep up the great work.
  • blbasham
    blbasham Posts: 11
    Options
    That's AMAZING! I just started doing the shred everyday faithfully about a week ago..your results make me wanna keep going! Great job!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    The whole reason I decided to start 30DS was to get rid of my back flaps, I can't wait to take my after pics. Great job!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Great job. =D
  • Jessica_D_Shadow
    Jessica_D_Shadow Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so so much! I have the biggest cheese on my face. I'm so happy right now! & Yes 30DS is one H*LL of a work out! It really gets you using every muscle & sweats you out! But, if you do it right, daily, and don't pause the DVD for breaks. Then you will be well on your way to an awesome body. =D
  • carpe_librum
    Options
    Can't believe that only took a few weeks! Wow! Brilliant stuff, well done :)
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    How awesome!
  • louisewright5623
    Options
    fantastic well done
  • jinna86
    jinna86 Posts: 93
    Options
    Wow! Great job! It's a big difference in such a short amount of time :smile:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: ????????????great work!! Big difference....wish I could tone up like that....:sad: :sad:

this!
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    incredible difference in such a short time,
    just goes to show what effort + determination can achieve,

you look great, well done :)
  • Jessica_D_Shadow
    Options
    Effort and determination indeed! It's hard work but man are the results worth it! Thank you all so much for the kind words. I'm just glowing today from all the support! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Mine were one of things that made me kick my butt into gear. Thanks to Target and their full-length three way mirrors, between my butt and the back flaps, I look like a melting candle from the back.
  • Jessica_D_Shadow
    Options
    Nice work! Mine were one of things that made me kick my butt into gear. Thanks to Target and their full-length three way mirrors, between my butt and the back flaps, I look like a melting candle from the back.

I know that melting candle look! I definitely had that! I'm just so glad that it is going away. I want to push hard and really get to wear I want to be. I'm still giving myself a normal 1 yr time frame of course. But h*ll if it happens sooner, I'll be ecstatic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!