Hey All :) 25, 5'4 looking to lose 50lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    It really helps to see motivated ppl around you~ makes you wanna do better too:) feel free to add me
  • NFOM16
    NFOM16 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 24 5ft5 and looking to loose 42lbs
    Definitely in need of some friends in a similar situation
  • Fitness_WonderWoman
    Fitness_WonderWoman Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello! Glad you have committed yourself and came back! I am new to this myself, and i have found i love it! we all have different paths and barriers; but the goal for all of us is fitness and health! I have several mottos i live by to get me through. I am sure some people have the same ones "no excuses" "just do it" & "be your own superhero" it takes time and patience, but you will get where you want to be! a positive attitude goes a long way & a good support system even if its one person! I believe in you like everyone else here i am sure does. You aren't alone on this journey!
  • courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words!
    Great to meet you all and have you as friends! X
  • Analove1230
    Analove1230 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney...im also aiming to lose 50lbs...and tomorrow's my day 1 (since its almost midnight here). Good luck to us and i hope this time this will work for me...been ages now :(
  • Analove1230
    Analove1230 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    NFOM16 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 24 5ft5 and looking to loose 42lbs
    Definitely in need of some friends in a similar situation

Me. Aiming to lose about 50 lbs and i have just started too like literally an hour or so ago i just reopened this app :) looking for network about same weight to lose to motivate and encourage each other