Please add me, I could use support :)

Options
I'm looking for encouragement and support and I will do the same for you as well :) The friends I have on here that have gone out of their way to communicate with me on a regular basis have been such a source of strength and I don't think I would have lost the 34 pounds I have lost without them. I've been struggling with losing the remaining weight that I want to lose so I need all the help I can get at this point... New years is just around the corner and that's when I'm supposed to reach my goal. I need to kick it into gear, who wants to come along with me !!! :) Lets do this together !!!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress so far! Keep up the fantastic work! :)
  • nxamaya
    nxamaya Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey congratulations for your hard efforts!, feel free to add me so we can kill it
  • marisoltrancy1
    marisoltrancy1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you've already lost 34 pounds! Thats so cool :) im new here, i want to join you and make as much friends to support and be supported :D
  • jessicagilb
    jessicagilb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great loss!! I'll add you :smile: And anyone can add me also if they'd like, I love supporters
  • sarab920
    sarab920 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'll add you as well.
  • BLittle597
    BLittle597 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats Also Nice Catwoman Pic I'm a huge DC comics fan let's be friends I'll support you I may need your help as well