Who's drinking lots of water? :D

Options
I am at my 3rd 750ml bottle now so 1500ml in my body - and out. And just half a day passed so all good. :wink:

Who else is drinking lots of water / or trying daily ? Join the water traaain! Whoo whooo

5af91c2bc0856e0b77a76926b1160598.jpg

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    I normally drink 64 ounces of water per day but feel like an additional 24 ounces does help with weight loss - maybe because I'm able to drink more cuz I'm thirsty cuz I'm exercising more, maybe cuz when I get that extra 24 ounces I am skipping a snack, maybe something else.
  • blessingsfromabove721
    Options
    Idk about all the water drinking...that picture though! :D
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    I have a 24oz tervis tumbler at my desk and fill it up at least 5-6 times a day at work. I also drink plenty when I get home at night, so YES I'm on that water train :)
  • jakkrk
    jakkrk Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I drink about a gallon daily
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I have a 32 oz hydroflask that I keep at work and try to empty it twice in the morning and then have one more in the afternoon. I'm about done with my first one! I've also already drank my 21 oz hydroflask at the gym this morning (or most of it). And used my 18 oz HF to drink some tea when I got to work.
    <3 Hydroflask <3http://www.hydroflask.com/?gclid=CNq34bnDnMgCFQUFaQodzyAFAQ
  • FrankWhite27330
    FrankWhite27330 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Gallon a day... specially when hot weather is on

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    I drink at least two gallons of water with Mio a day. More on my running days.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Just be careful of you also significantly decreased your sodium intake. Hyponatremia/electrolyte imbalances can be dangerous.
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I drink about a gallon and a half a day, more lately because its been hot.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I drink 2 liters of Evian/Figi/Arrowhead every day. however, I just purchased a PUR water filter on Amazon. Too much plastic tossed out. Being in the country, tap water doesn't taste so good.
  • SamanthaWood2017
    Options
    I drink about half a cup a day, i know... really bad. Got to change that.
  • kthompson601
    kthompson601 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I drink somewhere around 9 to 10 cups a day, more when it's really hot out. Maybe that's why I tend to crave salty stuff, not sweet.
  • questionfear
    questionfear Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I have a 32 oz hydroflask that I keep at work and try to empty it twice in the morning and then have one more in the afternoon. I'm about done with my first one! I've also already drank my 21 oz hydroflask at the gym this morning (or most of it). And used my 18 oz HF to drink some tea when I got to work.

Yes! Love the Hydroflask. I was always awful about drinking water, but I am great with my Hydroflask. I think because it keeps the water nice and cool, plus I can throw in lemons and limes and the flavors wash right out, it doesn't linger like the plastic bottles.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    I'm not drinking that much water. I am however on my second pot of green tea.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

Yes! Love the Hydroflask. I was always awful about drinking water, but I am great with my Hydroflask. I think because it keeps the water nice and cool, plus I can throw in lemons and limes and the flavors wash right out, it doesn't linger like the plastic bottles.

It's my favorite accessory, lol! But, ugh, I made that tea this morning and I couldn't drink it for about 30 minutes, because it was way too hot, till I finally went back to the break room and had to add cold water to it, lol. It's awesome when I'm busy and need my coffee to stay hot for over an hour though!
  • candygibbons26
    candygibbons26 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I drink loads of water through the day I drink around 12 glasses a day always in the toilet tho
  • DeguelloTex
    Options
    I drink loads of water through the day I drink around 12 glasses a day always in the toilet tho
    You should get an insulated cup instead.

• candygibbons26
    Options
    Is green tea good for weight loss ?
  • DeguelloTex
    Options
    Is green tea good for weight loss ?
    No.

• candygibbons26
    Options