Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

MFP Uncrushables

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Why must you follow me and torment me
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    im just sitting in the corner ..dont mind me :p
  • synchkat
    Options
    I think her nickname for you is Cake.
    Must I explain everything? And this just proves how crushable you are
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    You people know nothing about being uncrushable. :tongue:

Lol I have seen you many times in that crush thread a while back ;p you were crushed often ;p x
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I think her nickname for you is Cake.
    Must I explain everything? And this just proves how crushable you are

Am I that obvious :wink:
  • synchkat
    Options
    you're cake....geez must I find a song that will suitably explain it for you?
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options

Lol I have seen you many times in that crush thread a while back ;p you were crushed often ;p x

I'm 1000% positive that wasn't me.
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited November 2015
    Options

Lol wasn't your name Dg or something before that one? Although mainly saw you and leut undies loving/fighting? Not sure which lol. X

Hmm may be someone else.. Will have to check through the hundreds of posts :flushed:
  • _Captivated_
    edited November 2015
    Options

Lol wasn't your name Dg or something before that one? Although mainly saw you and leut undies loving/fighting? Not sure which lol. X

Hmm may be someone else.. Will have to check through the hundreds of posts :flushed:

:laugh: Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
  • synchkat
    Options
    She'll read all the pages too. I hear she's pretty determined. Well if you can believe stuff you see on the internet
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Good point well made ;)
  • _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Haven't been here in awhile. Just checking in. :)

Welcome back, plenty for everyone

Thank you!!! I love breakfast foods! Yum yum
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited November 2015
    Options
    She'll read all the pages too. I hear she's pretty determined. Well if you can believe stuff you see on the internet

Lol I actually got down to page 5 but got too engrossed at seeing the love people had for each other that now have gone :( lol yes I have a weird ocd thing where I just have to do something if I say I will lol. Bad habit of telling the truth online too lol
  • synchkat
    Options

Lol I actually got down to page 5 but got too engrossed at seeing the love people had for each other that now have gone :( lol yes I have a weird ocd thing where I just have to do something if I say I will lol. Bad habit of telling the truth online too lol

Awww it's just part of your charm and why we like you
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Awww it's just part of your charm and why we like you

Aww :heart: thanks :blush: x
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Should we leave our cakes, coffee, pizza, and bacon behind and bring back the love? Wouldn't that endanger our status and membership cards for the thread? I don't know all these rules, I only know bacon :(

Hmmm good point... Um maybe kindness and happiness and bacon... Of course cake.. Didn't the old thread have doughnuts and cookies? But have to admit bacon is the king of the thread :love:
  • _Captivated_
    Options

Good point well made ;)

:flowerforyou:
  • synchkat
    Options
    I think Leo, the old thread captain, was partial to donuts...usually with bacon on them but still donuts
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »

THERE YOU ARE!!! What took you so long?! @_Captivated_

Meh.

:*<3:*<3
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    was that super uncrushables ever created? i hear it's calling my name!

You need to leave @Wildflower0071