Pins and needles...

Options
RoyBeck
RoyBeck Posts: 947 Member
In my hands and also in my *kitten* and nether regions when I come off the exercise bike these last two days. Why and what can I do if anything?

Replies

• RoyBeck
    Options
    Bump. Anyone had similar experiences?
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    From what little reading I've done it seems you're pressing nerves somehow, or restricting your circulation. Try adjusting your bike, or maybe even getting a better seat/grips or bike gloves. I hear that may help a little. Good luck. c:
  • viragoeap
    viragoeap Posts: 107
    Options
    Same bike as you've always used? I've had it when out on the road on a different route where the road surface is a little rough.
  • Genetic_tea_drinker
    Options
    Get a blood test done. It maybe a sign of a certain vitamin deficiency :)
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Pressure points.
    First--make sure your bike is the right size for you, that the seat is the correct height.

To relieve them, tighten your core muscles--contract your abs so that your back and your abs are supporting your upper body. Try either rocking farther back on your sits bones, or forward. the key to your bottom, is to NOT just settle(relax on to your sits bones) and release your core!

Your hands and wrists should be resting lightly on the handle grips--no locked elbows! And you shouldn't be resting all of your upper body weight on your hands!
    HTH!
  • RoyBeck
    Options
    Ok thanks guys.