Learn to love your body...

Options
Just a little article I read that I thought I would share. Good Luck to everyone as you begin or continue on your own journey!!

Learn how to love your body as you progress through your weight loss journey. When dropping sizes and losing pounds you can learn to love yourself from the inside out. Think of weight loss as a journey: a path on which you will learn to love your body. Once you begin this journey, you will change the person you are from the inside out.

On The Inside
Losing weight and keeping it off requires more than diet and exercise. These things may work for a while, but you will have little chance of long-term success if you don't analyze your thinking and love your body during its metamorphosis. You have to push yourself physically, emotionally, socially and psychologically. Put your fears to rest and reach for what you want out of life. No more standing on the sidelines.

Food Effects How You Feel
Consistently choose the right foods to lose weight and feel good about yourself. Eating junk food can make you feel sluggish and zap your energy. The more sugary foods you consume; the more you crave them. Take control over your food choices for a true feeling of power.

The Outer Limits
You don't need to reach your final goal weight to improve your health and feel good about yourself. You can feel motivated and energized by making exercise a habit, eating smart and accepting new challenges.