How do I unbake a homemade cake to know macros?

My mom baked a cake for my dad's birthday, it's a really sweet chocolate tractor cake. I want to have a piece, but she isn't really sure about all the calories and macros. She kind of looked at me stupid when I asked if she at least knew macros for the icing, I know! How can I unbake a piece to figure out egg, milk, sugar, bread, etc. I know on a store bought cake I can just look at the nutrition label, but this is baked in real life with no label,

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,646 Member
    just guestimate using a known cake entry and move on to more important things like corner, side or middle piece.
  • holly55555
    holly55555 Posts: 306 Member
    I would just guess. Look up chocolate cake calories/macros and pick the highest calorie one to be safe.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    You can make a recipe here and add in all the ingredients. Then divide that by 8 or 10 or however many slices are in the cake to get the calorie content.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Find a laboratory to evaluate it, post-defecated of course.
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    holly55555 wrote: »
    I would just guess. Look up chocolate cake calories/macros and pick the highest calorie one to be safe.

but how would I know its the highest one?
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Find a laboratory to evaluate it, post-defecated of course.

Its a tractor, not deficate??
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Ask for the recipe, stick it into the builder. Enjoy the cake! :yum:
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    sorry, nothing you can do other than guestimate and let it go. Next time you can choose to bake it yourself (so you know whats in it) or choose not to have any.