Belvita

Options

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    This thread made me eat a cookie :p
    What do you normally enjoy for breakfast?

I usually eat two rye crispbreads with spread (liver pate, cheese, smoked salmon etc), small glass of whole milk, a fruit and some raw vegetable (carrot, broccoli, cucumber etc).
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    They don't fill me up like eggs do but they do ok for a wee snack :smiley:
  • fatdaduk
    fatdaduk Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I usually eat two rye crispbreads with spread (liver pate, cheese, smoked salmon etc), small glass of whole milk, a fruit and some raw vegetable (carrot, broccoli, cucumber etc).

Mmmmmmm - Pate'!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Been wanting to try them but I don't think they would fill me up much and I have plenty of cookies and snacks at home as it is, lol.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I enjoy dipping them in coffee and/or yogurt for breakfast. I like the cinnamon ones.
  • candygibbons26
    candygibbons26 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Ain't tried them
    Ones yet will have too try them
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options

I eat all kinds of things for breakfast. Their common denominator is that they do not have too many carbs in relationship to protein, because if I eat something like cereal I am hungry again in an hour. So, I eat things like eggs with veggies, or smoothies with protein powder and ingredients for fat and fiber. I shoot for 40% carbs, 30% fat, and 30% protein, but I really just need to think about protein and carbs as due to the way I like to eat, the fat takes care of itself.

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    My parents really enjoy them. They aren't really my thing though.
  • candygibbons26
    Options
    Is weetabix any good?
  • kelseyleigh12
    kelseyleigh12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've eaten them since they came out every morning, apart from a day here and there, the fiber is high which is great for kick starting your metabolism for the rest of the day. On my work days I eat them around 7:30am and I get hungry around 11 at break time. I have lost a stone in weight in 2 months so they can't be that bad, let's not forget they are not normal buiscuits they are designed for breakfast so have all the ingredients you need to start your day and keep you satisfied for a few hours, I highly recommended them and ofcourse they are super yummy :)
  • candygibbons26
    Options
    Oh wow you lost a stone in two months that is great !!! Tell me you daily eating routine pleassseee!!!!!! Lol
  • lululapagaille
    lululapagaille Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Is weetabix any good?
    I loooove weetabix. It definitely tastes better than it looks :) I have 2 with hot oat milk, a tiny bit of honey and a teaspoon of bee pollen for breakfast. Around 270 Cals. Keeps me full for a while.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Is weetabix any good?
    I loooove weetabix. It definitely tastes better than it looks :) I have 2 with hot oat milk, a tiny bit of honey and a teaspoon of bee pollen for breakfast. Around 270 Cals. Keeps me full for a while.

Only slightly, and it does look like a bale of hay :D
    Okay, I grew up on the stuff and have fond memories of Weetabix. Want to try it again soon.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Is weetabix any good?

Yes! I eat mine dry with Greek yogurt on top (fruit blended). Love it.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    fatdaduk wrote: »

Mmmmmmm - Pate'!

Such as the movie The war of the roses. Woof woof!!!!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    You might want to try quoting people you're responding to, because it's not clear to whom you're asking this question.
    Oh no
    Not you again lol
    Guess wat guys just had my green tea yaaaaaaaaay hahahaha

I don't understand any of this.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I don't eat belvita purely because I can think of lower calorie choices that are far more filling, personally! :)

I stick to granola mixed with natural yoghurt, or cereal and a banana, or sometimes something naughty like a plain scone and fruit. As long as you are fitting it into your calorie goal, you can eat whatever you like!
  • candygibbons26
    Options
    Thanks for the advice I had 2 weetabix and felt hungry still
  • mandarkio
    mandarkio Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    The honey and nut belvita with chocolate chips are AMAZING. So tasty. I usually have two with a muller light yoghurt for breakfast and save the other two for a snack or for the next day dependant on calories.

My normal breakfast is two wheatabix with skimmed milk and a teaspoon of sweet freedom (fruit syrup which tastes like honey). This morning I was craving toast, though, so I had some granary toast and jam. High in calories, whoops!
  • candygibbons26
    Options
    I craved toast toast aswell but instead I jumped in my exercise bike drank sum water and no longer fancied it lol I love my weetabix for breakfast