15lb Weight Gain

Options
heatherkbender
heatherkbender Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support
I lost 30lbs this year but has since gained 15lbs back. Its all I can think about. I am really disappointed with myself. I gotta get motivated some how some way.

Replies

• CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I lost 25 lb almost 3 years ago, gained 10 lbs back and have been fighting to get down there again. After reading a lot of the posts here I think I understand what I have been doing wrong. Rather than be in diet mode, I need to look at it as a way of eating for the rest of my life. That perspective changes the way I go about my business.
  • Vanoodle50000
    Vanoodle50000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No sense in beating yourself up just gotta get started. Start one small healthybehavior to get something going. Think of something easy like drinking lots of water throughout the day or 10000 steps a day... Something just to get you going you can do it, chin up
  • heatherkbender
    heatherkbender Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have started drinking my water again and can already feel a difference. I am headed back to step aerobic tonight. I gotta get motivated.
  • shaynafisher
    shaynafisher Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me too girl! Last year I lost 35lbs and I gained 20 of it back. I'm now back on the wagon, dealing with my unhealthy relationship with food. Add me :)
  • eliza8897
    eliza8897 Posts: 35 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Would love to help. Yes, you have to change your relationship with food. Live to eat not eat to live is my new mantra. Please add me and good luck. Just know that every day is a new beginning for change