Back to MFP after 7 Months and 7 pounds heavier than when I left, starting again.

Options
Hi, I need the accountability of MFP again. I am still a runner and would like to lose these 7 lbs. again + a little more. Cool weather is coming in my area and there are some target races at 3 and 6 weeks out. Plus, the old jeans are a little tighter. Looking forward again to all of the motivation here, also.

Replies

• dawngerber
    dawngerber Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too...starting today! I lost about 12 lbs earlier for my son's wedding in June but had wanted to lose more....especially since seeing myself in wedding pics! I gained back some of what I lost. I'm at 173 Lbs but want to get to 160 or lower. I'm here to help encourage you, but need the same to stay with this. Thanks for sharing! Let's do this!
  • RockTex
    RockTex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yea. I get it. I'm a runner also and recently spent some time in Germany when my wife was deployed there. Now I'm in need of losing the eight pounds I gained there. A few races coming up in preparation for a long tough trail run in January.
  • phil230532
    phil230532 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeah dawngerber and RockTex! Keep the motivation going both ways. Thanks. Out for a run.
  • dawngerber
    dawngerber Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! I went for a long walk with my dog and stayed within calories for the day. How did you guys do?
  • phil230532
    phil230532 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Early morning 4 mile run, finally quit raining and played 18 holes of golf. On paper, under calories also. Keep it up!