What do you drink?

Options

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I drink water and coffee with skimmed milk :]

If I'm out at a restaurant, it'll be water or a cappucino (my weakness!)
  • siluridae
    siluridae Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Milk, tea, and water.
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    If I'm looking for a low cal drink, it's water. If I'm looking for a sugary coffee drink, then I'll get that too. It's usually one or the other for me... with an occasional bar crawl night where I'll drink martinis or vodka on the rocks
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Coffee
    Tea
    Monster energy drinks
    Relentless energy drinks
    Milk
    Pepsi Max
    Pepsi Max Cherry
    Frijj milkshakes
    Ribena
    Robinson's juice
    Rum
    Baileys
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Coffee, black
    Yerba mate tea - helps my aging brain.
    Seltzer -especially vanilla orange flavor. Or cherry
    Hint water

For milkish drinks I like the unsweetened almond and coconut milk.

For alcohol I really like the deep Eddy lemon vodka singles 65 calories each

I don't do juice, soda (not even diet), cow milk. I am not a big fan of artificial sweetener drinks. Not for any health reason, i just don't like the taste.
  • orchidbutterflies
    Options
    -Water (though I can't stand the taste of regular water, I only drink Aquafina or Dasani)
    -1% milk
    -Protein shake with 1% milk
    -Protein smoothie (typically with blueberries)
    -Very occasionally I will take a swig of cranberry juice just to satisfy a sweet craving or if the family is having an actual sit down breakfast I will measure out some orange juice.

I don't typically drink alcohol, small amount used to make me feel "off", I'm assuming that my fatty-liver resulted in an extremely low tolerance.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Water, seltzer water and 2 cups of coffee in the morning. Milk, because....Oreos!
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Water, black coffee and brewed (decaffeinated) iced tea sweetened w/ Splenda. Sometimes Crystal Light lemonade.
  • vegemitesandwich
    vegemitesandwich Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Water, and Pepsi Max. Blah blah artificial blah blah, it keeps me sane and curbs my sweet tooth for the most part. Given the option to have 100-200 cals of food or a diet soda, I see it as the lesser evil.
  • TheopolisAmbroiseIII
    TheopolisAmbroiseIII Posts: 197 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    -Water (though I can't stand the taste of regular water, I only drink Aquafina or Dasani)

Not to call you out or nothin, but Aquafina is just regular water from the municipal source wherever they bottle the Pepsi in your region and Dasani is the same, from Coke, but boiled, condensed from steam, then salts are added back in so it doesn't taste dead. Maybe what you don't like is your local tap water. You might want to try to find a filter bottle that meets your taste requirements. A Brita or Zero filter might make free tap water taste like $2 a bottle Aquafina.
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    water with lemon or lime and fresh ginger
    coffee, scotch and soda
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Black coffee in morning then minimum of 64 oz water during the day. I swear that cutting out diet soda and just drinking water was one of the single biggest impacts on my weight loss success.
  • stephaniemarie2
    stephaniemarie2 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    TRIMINO is awesome. It's flavored water with 7 grams of protein. Peach and Coconut Pineapple my favorite.
    Helps a bit with hunger and only 28 calories for entire bottle. Can only get in some stores, but Big Y and Geisslers (local store) carries it.
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Mostly just water, and 2 cups of coffee in the morning. I drink diet soda now and then, maybe once a week. I love the taste of it but it seems to deplete my energy.

And of course, some good craft beers now and then.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    A couple of gallons of water with Mio. Some DP10. A real DP every once in a while.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    On most days I drink tea, almond milk, water and wine. Frequently, but not daily, beer or sangria.

Other things I drink when an occasion or mood warrants it.
  • LadyLallybroch
    LadyLallybroch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Mostly water and carbonated water. I have a morning coffee, too. Oh, and the occasional beer(1).

I quit dark soda about a year and a half ago after a 10 year addiction to Dr. Pepper (sometimes drinking 6 per day for weeks). I YEARNED for that stuff for MONTHS, but now I barely ever think about it. And I absolutely refuse to drink dark soda of any kind (Pepsi, Coke, Root beer, etc) so that I won't start thinking "Just a sip is ok", then "I'll just have one" and suddenly I'm addicted again.

Carbonated water gives you that "soda" feel, plus tastes great. No need for sweeteners or flavor or anything. But if you do want some lemon or something with your water, I highly recommend True Lemon. They are little packets of crystallized lemon that taste amazing (but don't spoil like regular lemons). They also have lime, orange, and grapefruit. We used to go through like 100 a month...
  • SingRunTing
    SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
    Options
    Mostly water (probably 90% of my liquid intake).

Also: coffee, tea, milk, seltzer water, and diet coke.

That's it.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    - Mainly water, sometimes flavoured with fruit or fresh fruit juice.

- Various unsweetened tea at times infused with a piece of ginger root or flavoured with fresh lemon juice.

- Unsweetened almond milk just for my smoothies and cereal.

- Homemade lemonade as a rare treat.

No soda, store-bought juice, coffee or alcohol.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee, Coke Zero, Canada Dry 10, diet Cherry 7-Up, tea, vodka, wine.