Down 7lbs in 10 days :)

Options
I started using MFP just in the last 10 days and so far I have been very dedicated to logging my food and keeping track of my workouts.
I think just by keeping track of all of your data makes you aware of exactly how well you are doing and it does keep you accountable.
My daily allowable calorie intake is set at 2080 calories.
My goal was to drop from 180lbs to 170lbs in 1 month.
I eat a lot during the day and usually eat something about every 2 hours.
I do workout anywhere from 30-60 a day and workout about 6 days a week.
Without the workouts my calorie intake would have to be much lower and I do like to eat.
Of course I am very careful about my diet. I am doing my best to eat foods that are good for me.
So I am not eating any CRAP. I am only eating foods to fuel my body and not just foods to fill my belly... there is a difference.

I am very happy with my results so far and I do thank MFP for having this app to help everyone reach their goals.

I am looking for more friends here in this community to help me and I can help you with motivation and accountability..

Have a great HUMP day..

Coach Richie
8gxbudqwo449.jpg

Replies

• mossmumi
    mossmumi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I am mussie thanks for your recommendation but do you think sex is not good to build body so fast
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    It's normal to drop initial water weight of 4-10 pounds. Nice job.
  • Hannah1225
    Hannah1225 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's great! I lost 13 lbs my first week (I also had a wicked stomach virus for 24 hours) but this week I've only lost 1 lb so far. I'm kind of bummed.