About 13 months, 75 pounds down and finally healthy BMI!

Options
2»

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Way to get it all under control. You look wonderful and are a fine example to your daughter.
  • Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Awesome results you look great! How many calories did you have per day? How much exercise did you do? Did you eat lower carb? Sorry for all the questions, I am where you started and am the same height as you so quite interested in any information you can share of what worked for you.. thanks,

I'm in pseudo maintenance right now, in that I've got MFP set to lightly active and to lose .5 pounds per week, but I'm not being very strict in my logging. I log intentional exercise but not daily regular activities like walking to and from work to the bus stop. I'm averaging 1800-1900 calories per day at the minute, based on my exercise level for the day.

I definitely do NOT eat lower carb. I love carbs! Having said that, I will often make the choice to have less rice or pasta that I normally would have. That's more because of the calories than the carbs, per se.

I run 3-4 days a week and am training for a half marathon (in just over 2 weeks!). I also do a strength training session once a week with a trainer and a yoga class on Fridays.

Generally, I still eat everything I did before, just in smaller quantities and/or less often. I do have chocolate every day, but have cut down on the creamer in my coffee, for instance.

Hope that helps!
  • tottie_07
    tottie_07 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wooo hoooo!! Well done!!
  • gilliebee63
    gilliebee63 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great and inspirational story. Thanks for sharing it!
  • Maeleemooka
    Maeleemooka Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. Well done!!! These stories keep me motivated.
  • saransaran
    saransaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What a great job and a wonderful inspiration. Thank you for posting your story and photos.
  • charlieandcarol
    charlieandcarol Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting your photos and story. I am the same height as you and the same start weight right now, I am also the same bodyshape and there aren't many postings of our shape on here, seem to be lots of pears! Your photos show me what I could look like if I keep trying.

Can I ask what if any exercise you did to start off with? I used to run when I was lighter but I feel so heavy on my knees and ankles and feel like there are bits of me flapping about at the moment.
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!
  • majigurl
    majigurl Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    WHOOHOOO!!!

You look AMAZING BALLS!!!

Great job!!!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. I too am the same shape and height, 155 is my goal. You look fantastic, especially your nice lean legs!
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looking good. Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!