Anyone want a journal buddy?

Options
I am struggling. I know it's my own fault. I binge eat at least once a month and undo everything I worked for the other 3 weeks.
When I was on weight watchers, I had a friend for a few weeks where we would look over each others logs to hold each other accountable as well as getting ideas.

Would this benefit anyone else? If so let me know. Knowing that someone will actively be looking at my journal will stop me from eating an embarrassing amount during the day. I'm honest to a default, so I would never "fake" my journal if I knew I was partnering up with someone.

In turn, if it would help you, I'd check out yours nightly. No judgement at all as to what you're eating, but I would if you'd like.

TIA.

Replies

• zkhanman
    zkhanman Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think this would help me, I've turned my food log to public. No hiding my shame now lol
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for the add. Now I know you'll be watching.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
  • kaciejo54
    kaciejo54 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! ...I have a hard time constantly logging right now. Usually when I know I'm getting off track I just don't log the rest of the day.
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My diary is wide open, so feel free to add me
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as too. That said, I am following a paleo offshoot AND I intermittent fast. SO my logging may seem haphazard... but there is a method to the madness :)